Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Went on a hell of a road trip came back with my model a

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by willbierfarms, Dec 3, 2013.

1. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Got off work Saturday night decided to jump in the truck and drive to dandridge Tenn with my old f100 in tow to pick up this model a I traded for drove all night and most of Sunday arrived in the dark at the guys house drove half way back stopped for the night. This a is a little rougher than I thought but its solid enough for a great start found some great radio on the trip and had some good road talk with my dad can't wait to get home and start the build.

2. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Trying to load pics and my phone is not wanting to play thus morning it seems

3. Sounds like you had a good road trip with your Dad. Hope you're able to get the pics loaded.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

cant wait for the pics

5. JoeyP.

JoeyP.

Same here, cant wait.

6. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

Pics dont matter as long as you got it and happy,cant beat a road trip with pops either.
    ps you figure that pic thing out yet?

7. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

It says I wasn't logged in but I am I'm trying it again in this post

8. This is the Hamb,,sure pictures matter,,that's just part of the excitement for the owner and visual excitement for the rest of us!:D HRP

9. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Your travel experience with your Dad will make this a better project already !!
    Good luck...

10. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Good deal post up them pics when you get it figured out BTW I think I bought my last Model A coupe from Palmyra Mo.

11. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

From who in Palmyra

12. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

13. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

How can we tell you how to build your car without pictures?

14. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Grant is a good guy and a friend of mine. I cannot load the pics it keeps telling me I need to be logged in but I am logged in or I couldnt post

15. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A model A build story the starts with a road trip with your Dad it don't get any better than that. Good Luck on your build.

16. brooksinc1976

brooksinc1976
    from P-Town

Dittos on can't wait for the pics and dittos on a roadie with your dad no matter what age. Last year my dad went with me when I drove to ironman Arizona. Not a car trip but I saw a bad a$$ oldie with a border patrol paint scheme. Best times to reminisce.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. A thread with no embellishment .....;)

Good conversation & radio to keep you company on the road

Who could ask for anything more ?

Jim

18. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Pictures would be really really nice I can't even send them to hrp. Anyway it was a great trip we found this college radio station in Nashville that was playing soul and the blues with two of the whitest bubbleheaded girls I have ever heard it was awesome for dad is a huge fan of old soul and r&b. The guy I traded with is on the hamb and had some seriously neat shit in his shed. Gonna start a build thread as soon as I figure out the pic thing

19. shadams

shadams

That would be cool as hell. I love road trips. My wife and I drove about 7 hrs round trip for our first truck. Was a total rust bucket but it was a trip I will remember.

As far as pics, Easiest thing in the world is image shack. You can download the app to your desktop, drage pics over into the app, it asks if you want to resize them or not, click go, then it gives you links to copy and paste into the thread...and its free...

20. That may very well be.. but if he is unable to send me a photo via E-mail
    I feel confident uploading them to a off site host would also be a problem. HRP

21. shadams

shadams

Hahah, true....just messin with ya willbier, there is obviously something going on out of the ordinary...