Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help with design

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Dec 2, 2013.

1. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I am trying to get a logo for my business. I am not good at graphics, or drawing, so I was hoping someone on here can help me. Can anyone help clean this up. I drew it but I know it can be better. It says Shining Customs, but is hard to read. I am working on a 1937 truck, and like old trucks, so I would like it close to this design. I would also like to paint it on my doors like a shop truck.

Attached Files:

2. Probably not what you want to hear but that is not good,,:confused:

If you can't read it in a glance it's not a viable design or logo.

You really need to find someone that does graphic design. HRP

3. Bam.inc

Bam.inc
    from KS

Ditto HRP. Do not let anyone else see the toy truck drawing, back to the drawing board.

4. Maybe something like this, these are VERY ROUGH but a start.
    Handpaint your truck in the middle, throw in a little pinstriping top and bottom and add Ph# city & state on the bottom..........
    I hope this helps out?
    cw.

Attached Files:

5. a couple more..........

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  6. artful dodger

artful dodger

ok this might sound like a crazy idea and disregard if its not your thing but what about doing a play off the movie "The Shining"?
    i have to admit it was the first thing i thought of.
    I figure you mean bright to look at and all that, but hey it's just a thought

7. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I agree with you HRP, that is why I wanted somebody that is better at it than me. If you have to look at it to tell what it says then it is no good. Just looking for ideas. The more I see the more I get. I also know that you have to start somewhere, and this is where I started.

Thanks mcmopar

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013