Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Does anyone know where I can buy blacktop fever / Hotrod fever dvd?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sixpack_2_go, Nov 28, 2013.

1. sixpack_2_go

sixpack_2_go

I stumbled across this film trailer and I was wondering if any knows where I can buy the full movie? http://www.unitedfilmhouse.com/107772/1018364/-/hot-rod-fever-documentary I have tried several different google searches with no luck. I really enjoy documentary style Hotrod and kustom films so if anyone has any other films they would like to suggest I would be happy to hear them too. I already own flake and flames and the back from the dead/shake rattle and roll series. I really enjoy them. They help motivate me to get my lazy butt out in the garage and work on the Chevy. Motivation is harder to come buy when no one around me is in to the older stuff. All my friends are in to the post 2000 LS cars only. The only time I get to meet people that I fit in with is when I drive 4-6 hours to a car show 1-3 times a year.

2. check amazon. i am getting ready to order a couple of old ones thet have

3. No help with the movie here, but I can totally relate to the singularity feeling. Had a conversation with one of my HAMB pals recently regarding the fact that I'm a social wierdo. Seems like other "car people" don't get the trad thing to a larger degree than folks who care 0 about cars at all.

4. supercab78

supercab78

another good flick is ( hotrod gang ) from 1958. Sorry no help on what your looking for though.

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Check with member bigbob55. I think he has every video ever!

6. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

7. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Thanks for the hit Mr Chevrolet, thought I had most of them but this one is new to me....