Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Ford Tudor Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jmdrake, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I wanted to show everyone how I'm coming along on my 34 rebuild.
    Right now repairing the frame by replacing sections that were damaged in the past. Most of the damage is from some poorly done modifications in the past.

Attached Files:

2. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

It is always nice to see someone save an old Ford frame. I always prefer the original frame to the repo's. Nice start.

3. Nice, another 33-34 in the PNW!

4. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Nice work! I agree, it is always best to use original frames. Good to see another 34 Ford build in the works.

5. Thanks for the compliments.
    I'm glad I stayed with the original frame and didn't go with many suggestions to buy new rails. I know that it fits the car.

6. The latest on how my build is going, Frame is complete, Engine and Trans in place, Just finished building rotisserie to mount the body and start auto body work.

Attached Files:

7. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Do you have a thread on your rotesseri fab? Did u buy plans or draw up ur own? How much do u think materials cost you? I have a 34 plymouth

Looks great

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm liking that nice and simple chassis. I'd like to see more on that rotisserie setup though. That is a work of art in it's self and I like the idea of the hydraulic rams to raise it up to work height.

9. Im right a $500 for the build including paint which I haven't installed yet.
    I got the free plans from FroznMerc here on the HAMB. He ok'd me sending out a copy to anyone who would like a set.
    Just email me at [email protected] and I will send you a copy.

10. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

nice work on saving the frame!