Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Moultrie Ga. Meet next month

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by camcb, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Overtime

Overtime

Got the OT comet cleaned up and it's going in the car hauler tonight. We are pulling out at 530am so we should be there around lunch.hopefully I can sell or trade this thing and get into a traditional ride...

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Jaybird60

Jaybird60

Heading out bright and early, hopefully be there when the gates open. I'll be on the search for 'fridge' parts.

3. camcb

camcb

Looking forward to seeing you guys if possible.

4. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

Pullin' out at 6am! Pretty stoked as it is the 1st of 9 days off for me!

5. camcb

camcb

Holy crap its huge! The wife and I walked the whole thing out.....my feet are killing me but had a good time and bought tail light bezels for my 67 satellite. :) and an 64 alabama plate for the polar a.

6. Jaybird60

Jaybird60

Scored a window crank woo hoo! Not much for the orphan years but a lot of cool stuff and cars to look at. Power walked that sob from 9am-2pm and still didn't see everything.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. Donkey Punch!

7. Phil1934

Phil1934

I quit with 3 rows to go and sore knees.

8. Jimmy Parker

Jimmy Parker

Did anyone by any chance get the contact information on the very original '38 Ford Pickup in the car corral?

Jimmy Parker

9. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

Weather went south fast. Wussed out about halfway thru. Lots more good stuff than I had seen the previous few years.

10. RUSTALOT

RUSTALOT
    from GA.

Haven't got to go in a few years It was great to get back down there. Looks like its gotten bigger tons of parts to look through and great cars in the car corral.Scored some stuff for my f1 the rain didnt really bother me too much. Oh yea my feet are killing me.haha Who's going in February.

11. camcb

camcb

I am! But I'm not dragging a wagon all over creation again. We named the wagon Randy after delirium set in after about 3 hrs of walking. "Come on RANDY !"
    A Christmas Story line....

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  12. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

Went Friday and Saterday. Friday was a blast with great weather and 80% of vendors set up. Saterday was a zoo and raining in AM. Most of deals were gone. Only found one Dick out of the whole bunch. A very rude vendor, priced 25% above retail and chased people out of his tent when it rained saterday.

Saw a couple of Flatheads sold, several tables of T&A parts, found some parts for my OT Falcon & VW. Rusty 32 grill $550. Nice 37 Grill $200. Picked up a tired Stromberg for $50. My deal of the day was some filthy Cal-Custom SBF Valve covers for $60

As an odd side note, saw alot of guns for sale. Entire collections, also, plenty of signs that said every must go. One old timer was retiring, he had some really good deals.

Overall it was a great time and a buyers market this year.

13. dodgewade

dodgewade
    from North AL

I went on Sunday, picked up a early 80's Jeep grill or nose piece for a 4 X 4 project that my step daughter and I are working on.

14. chopped

chopped

Got most of my list, liked the prices. Getting old, skipped most of the cars and a few of the rows.

15. Overtime

Overtime

Just left. Seemed like cars were selling decent,maybe that's a good sign, I think the Saturday showers might have hurt the biggest crowd.

16. camcb

camcb

Did one of you guys buy the yellow Plymouth gtx?

17. basicbob

basicbob

We had a great time!

Unloaded a chopped 31 Ford highboy sedan with Chevy 283/5-speed Thursday afternoon & sold it Friday.

Found some great parts: 32 firewall, three 32 sedan mouldings, 32 3w windshield, set of 32 3w door hinges, 32 v-8 gas pedal w cap, set of 5 artillery wheels, pair of early VW bucket seats, Creitz SBC dual four intake.

Super find was a nice Model "A" frame w current title for $200.00!

Sat no sun but we still had a great time.

Peeled out at 7am Sunfay for Missouri, home @8:30pm