Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 hot rod revolution - canceled!

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by Ryan, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. 44 as a high and 42 as a low with rain.....just like 2011.:confused:

Till next time.......

Attached Files:

3. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Awwww...c'mon.... thats great roadster weather!!! :eek:

4. mendoza727

mendoza727

___

5. Great Roadster weather.......as long as I am following in a Coupe !:D

Having fun in the Cold, yep.Throw in rain and 20 mph winds.........Safety becomes a issue.

Think it was a good move to Cancel.

There will be another...:rolleyes:

6. dwest999

dwest999
    from Saline, MI

Agreed... good call, but disappointing anyway.

7. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

Sorry to hear it ... but it makes good sense.

Latest forecast is for an early-morning low near 29 in the Hill Country, warming only into the low 40's during the day, with rain and strong winds.

I've been building my A-V8 roadster for the last 3 years and it's finally road-ready. It's an open car with a new interior and I'd already decided I wasn't going to bring it out in such threatening weather ... it was just gonna be me and the coupe. So, for what it's worth, Ryan, this is almost as disappointing to me as I'm sure it is to you.

8. Sorry to hear the No 1 HAMB event has been cancelled...you could always bring it down under to New Zealand...we haven't seen any decent rain in a month!

9. 36tbird

36tbird

Heater in my '36 pickup works good with the flathead pumping warm water. I was ready to offer "heater rides" to all of the scantily clad females in attendance. Damn!

10. 60 Belair

60 Belair

@#$% Damm! Saw My refund from Atomic and came here to check. Weather will be coming in soon. Thanks anyway Ryan

Andy

11. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Dont fret folks you still can wait a few more weeks for the Hot Rod Bustle Pre 64 traditional show and shine and Pre 54 moonshine dirt track run! GET A HOLD OF BEXAR BONES GARAGE FOR MORE INFO or look up Tudor Jeffs event coverage link here on the Hamb for more info! 1385080121901.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

By the way... Open house at Austin Speed Shop is still on for Friday night. Join us if ya wanna party...

13. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Thanks for the early heads up. I had 5 people call or text before I made it out of KS. It's damn treacherous up here off of the main roads, but I made it back. See you folks next time!

14. dvzdeathtrap

dvzdeathtrap
    from austin, tx

we are still going to Gruene. for those of you whom already have hotel reservations that could not cancel and are still going to head that way- PM me and maybe we can get an "unofficial" group together. we will be at bubbas big deck across the road from the original venue on sat. I posted before that it is a biker bar right on the river that is very hot rod friendly. also, gruene is a very nice town to visit anyway and there are a lot of hot rod friendly bars/venues in the surrounding areas. anyway, let's make the most of this. it's not admin's fault this was cancelled. it's just central texas weather. watch, it will be 70 degrees and clear skies next week. -DVZ

15. Miss Information

Miss Information
    from Austin, TX

Rainy, windy & temperature dropping like a rock right now in South Austin. Hope to see some of you at The Continental Club on Saturday afternoon!
    Keep rollin',
    Dianne

16. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, Ryan. How you doing ? I wrote you just after the Revolution was cancelled about maybe having another try toward the middle of the year. Camp Mabry '12 was my first and it was just what the doctor ordered. I am wondering if you have thought about one in May, June, July, or maybe August ? I'll see you at the Roundup in a couple weeks. Will you think about it ? Oh, just received my latest Alliance plaque.

17. kzeliminator

kzeliminator
    from chicago

1w Ok z1

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M?B. App!