Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Chupacabra's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Garry Carter, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

Maybe I missed it ... I only quickly scrolled thru 15 pages or so and only one forum ... and maybe I'm a little late in saying so ... I didn't get to it yesterday since I was busy working on the roadster ... but

A big 'THANKS' to the Chup's for another great edition of Pistons & Paint!! It's a bunch of work for a small club, but they consistently manage to pull off what I consider the best show in the state!! Just wanted you guys to know I had a great time, and appreciate all you did, even if gout laid me low Saturday night. Muchas gracias ... goat suckers.

2. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

thanks for coming by the shop to hang out before the show thursday night always good to see you and richard

3. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

Good seeing you Gary! Always like checking your car out, its beautiful! If you talk to Steve, tell him he's in my prayers. I've been trying to email him, but it keeps kicking back because his inbox is full.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. pecker head

pecker head

Thanks Garry , as always glad to see you .