Register now to get rid of these ads!

Suburban tow vehicle / everyday driver

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bredlo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Squirrel, how but a pic or two of your Suburban, thanks.

2. squirrel

squirrel

3. 56gasser

56gasser
    from lower al.

Nice rig squirrel !!!

4. Bredlo

Bredlo
    from Chicago

Very cool! Good to see another solid one (well, 'cept maybe that floor). I like that black / white roof combo, too. Hopefully it wound up in a happy home.

Gorgeous pair of old Chevys, Squirrel. They're both living up to their full potential. :)

5. I'm pretty sure this is the former black & white wagon in my earlier photos.

Attached Files:

6. Bredlo

Bredlo
    from Chicago

Really! Oh, I recognize that one. It's been for sale for a while, though it's been several months so it could've found a new owner by now. Some of their modifications I like, others not so much... but at least it's ready to roll for another few decades.

7. Yeah, it's a nice car now, at least in the photos. A buddy of mine snapped a photo or two of it when the builder had it at a couple of local car shows. I've not seen it in the flesh since he finished it. The interior modifications were what I think I liked the least.

But, it's mobile again and that is a good thing.

8. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow, I'm late to the thread but now I'm missing my old Chryslers. I'm a Ford guy through and through but those old Chrysler wagons were a class act. I'm jealous as hell. Great project.