Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 Hot Rod Revolution - REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by Ryan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Gruene, Texas fellas... That's where we will be. Right on the river in one of the coolest historical towns that this great state has to offer. Lots of details to follow... Stuff like great hotel rates, band schedules, directions, etc...

But for now, you can register!

Just go here:

REGISTER NOW

2. Rusty

Rusty

Where's it gonna be at in Gruene?

3. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rusty, when you get to Gruene, you can't miss it. Most likely, we will cruise through town, turn right, then left, cross the river, and it will be on the immediate left. Ther is a large area for parking on both sides of 306.

4. Rusty

Rusty

Thanks Gary, lots of people been asking me, figured I would post here

5. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Will there be parking for other rides...50's

6. AustinThunderbird

AustinThunderbird
    from Austin, TX

Night-Crawler I saw in some other threads that yes, there will be some preferred parking for classic cars not in the show.... haven't heard exactly how it will fit in with the show grounds yet... we have a schedule on the website I saw, so were moving in the right direction! I have to learn to have patience I guess...

7. 46stude

46stude

Hey Ryan, if you click on the directions page, the Google Map link shows the venue waaaay up the road from the river. MapQuest shows it right on the river. Just a heads-up.

8. Tolle

Tolle

Do we HAVE to pre-register? My Computer isn't setup for me to just click on the link. It won't let me email .. Says "default email client has not been set up on this computer". Is there a direct email address?