Register now to get rid of these ads!

New fella from Kentucky

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Papawfunk, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Papawfunk

Papawfunk

Hey guys and gals.
    My name's Kendrick. I'm 27, married, and have a 3 year old son, and a baby girl on the way. But the baby that brings me here is a 1947 Chevrolet Stylemaster Business coupe with a 235 stovebolt from a '57.
    I'm currently in the process of buying a house with a 2 car garage. The neighbors in my current apartment complex don't seem to take too kindly to a guy beating on an anvil in the parking lot. I guess i can't blame 'em. Metal work tends to get a bit loud, and i easily forget what time i need to call it a day.
    Anyway, great body on the car, engine is strong and runs great. Can't really say the same thing about the transmission. But, they can't all be winners, can they?
    I know that i will have massive amounts of questions along the way, some will be stupid or incredibly obvious, but try and remember, i'm new here, and my dad never got the chance to teach me about old cars. This is gonna be a learning process for me, and i'm ready and willing. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
    -k.

2. Welcome from CT! Your 47 and I are the same age:eek:

3. robber

robber

Welcome from Colorado, Papawfunk! Enjoy the HAMB. Its gallons of fun and you can learn a lot here ...robber

4. nixstudios

nixstudios
    from Hazard ky

5. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from Illinois.

Sent via Western Union Express

6. welcome to the site .....

7. B.Sharp

B.Sharp

Welcome from Frankfort KY.

8. 47Feetlinesedan