Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello everone new to the site 1947 Plymouth special deluxe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by malonso, Oct 23, 2013.

1. malonso

malonso
    from highland

Hi everyone. I've recently purchased a 1947 Plymouth special deluxe project car. Im extremely excited about it and I was recommended to this site. Ive browsed around and cant help but notice how nice and helpful everyone is. So I was wondering if I could get some assistance with a question. I bought some 7.0 -15 white wall tires and wanted to know if they would fit? The car was lowered before I bought it. It came with 5.6-15 white walls, but I did not like the look. I felt the tires were too small. Does anyone out there know if these tires on these rims will fit without a problem on my lowered 47 plymouth? Or would I have to raise it back up so they dont rub while I turn? Or will they not fit at all? Thanks again in advance for your help!

2. welcome to the board .....

3. xwing01

xwing01

hello from the Hoosier state

4. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback

Welcome, from Chicago!

5. hemi v8

hemi v8

Welcome and enjoy the hamb!

6. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

7. bako48

bako48

Welcome aboard most are open to help just ask. Do you have an idea how much your lowered?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!