Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2013 Hot Rod Reunion Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SpnkyMcGee, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I just started going through my photos for the 2013 HRR and I thought I'd start a thread here. I have a lot to go through but here is something to whet your appetites.

[​IMG]
    2013 Hot Rod Reunion by ScottPhoto.co, on Flickr

More to come in the next few days...

2. GEEZZER

GEEZZER

3. Jay71

Jay71

Cool pics! Look forward to seeing more.

4. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Man, I love the look of that red deuce 3-window. Gotta be a little tricky to drive in traffic though.

5. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Looking forward to more!

6. This image was made on Sunday, the last day of the 2013 Hot Rod Reunion in Bakersfield, CA. It's always a lot more quiet this day of the event and I was just walking around taking in the sounds and the amazing morning light.

I walked by the stunning F1 which stopped me in my tracks as I'm working on my own F1 and this one had pretty much everything that I was envisioning to do with mine. The stance was perfect. The details were spot on and it made me want to go home immediately and work on mine. The only problem? What I wanted to do has already been done, and done really well. Time for me to re-think my direction.

Beyond the stellar truck the guy that drove it to the HRR brought his young son (if you look close you can see the car seat in the passenger side) and I thought that that was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Its not often that you see father and son enjoying something like this together anymore. While the son may be young and not seeing the event as the highlight of his day, someday in the future he will have a memory of an experience with his dad and perhaps a love and respect for steel, the smell of spent gasoline and memories of a warm day in 2013 spent sharing a special day with dad.

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

[​IMG]
    Hot Rod Reunion 2013 – F1 by ScottPhoto.co, on Flickr

7. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

Bad Penny , Definitely NOT , Tom's flew in to New York and drove his hot rod for the first time two days before he left with us on a 3,250 mile trip home to Cal.

Attached Files:

8. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

wow!!

9. There is no denying that these are to beautiful hot rods.HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  10. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

^^^^ Often imitated, rarely duplicated.

11. Project Paladin

Project Paladin
    BANNED

12. Thanks guys.

13. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Whew Eee! Beautiful work!

14. 80WTI

80WTI

Great pics, wish i could go to this event every year.