Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling Upon the Knowledge Pool That Is the H.A.M.B...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RagtopBuick66, Oct 22, 2013.

1. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Found me a shiny. It's a purdy one. Dug it out of a pile of crap up in a loft at a junk yard, and despite the half inch of dust on it, I bought it anyway in hopes that it might clean up nice. Problem is, I dunno what it is. I've searched and searched for another "shiny" like mine, but I can't seem to find one. So, I humbly ask you, the Great Knowledge Pool of the H.A.M.B., what the Hell is this from?

Note, it is NOT 54 Ford, as I first thought, and I haven't found a pic of a Studebaker truck with a grille bar like it yet, though that is what I keep getting for an answer any time I ask another car guy.

Winner gets to stay up an extra half hour past bedtime to watch TV. But not too late, you have school tomorrow...

Attached Files:

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

3. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Nope. '52 Ford has 4 points of attachment on the bullet. This one only has 3.

4. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Hold the phone... Sir, I apologize. I think you are correct. Just found a '52 Crestline, looks to be same grille bar.

Attached Files:

5. Henry J ?

Sent by a Western Electric Dial-up Modem

6. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Thanks Paul! Wow, I've seen these threads go for days without a right answer, but you hit that nail right on the head. Thanks again!