Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all East Tennesseeians to RODTOBERFEST

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 01Dudley, Aug 27, 2013.

1. 01Dudley

01Dudley

[​IMG]
    They Mayor doesn't think we can get 50 vehicles there! Any Hambers wanna come out and help prove him wrong?

2. Where is Oliver Springs exactly?

3. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

I know it's east of Buck Snort. So your google maps button doesn't work????

4. i maycome. need to find out where oliver springs is

5. Is it near Bulls Gap?

6. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Oliver Springs is 15 miles west of Knoxville. Which is not anywhere near bulls gap. Oliver Springs is basically a suburb of Oak Ridge, Tn(where the Atomic Bomb was built). I will try to post a map.

7. 01Dudley

01Dudley

[​IMG]

This should help. "B" is your destination.

8. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Fresh paint on the shop and getting ready to seal the parking lot. Lots to do before Rodtoberfest! Hope some HAMBERS can make it out!
    [​IMG]

9. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Looks like rain this saturday (Sept21), so if you don't make it to the Redneck Rumble in Lebanon you have 1 more chance for a good time at Rodtoberfest.

10. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Thanks to Rodders Journal, Sanderson Headers, Cherrybomb Exhaust, and our local Advance Auto parts for some awesome raffle prizes!
    [​IMG]

11. greazy john

greazy john

see if we can get some of the GREAZY'S to make it

12. 5559

from tn

if they dont know where is at-its just more room for the locals who could fill o s easily.Count me in if at all possible I'll be there

13. 01Dudley

01Dudley

That would be great guys! Spread the word and I try to touch base w/you at DragBash at Knoxville Dragway on Oct 5. We (Rodstalgia) are gonna be there try'n to promote Rodtoberfest. We are also getting more prizes from Lokar, HobbyTown, PowerMaster and more! Thanks for your help guys!

14. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Can't thank our vendors enough for their support! Here is some more of the great prizes that will be given away at Rodtoberfest!

[​IMG]

15. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Just to recap what we got going on: We know the flyer is hard to read so here is the just some of the excited stuff going on at Rodtoberfest! Heathen Events: Big Wheel Races, Hot Wheels drag racing, model car contest, kustom bike contest and spark plug change challenge. Awards for all of these events! Live music, food vendors, and plenty of Hot Rods to check out. If you get bored, which should not happen, you can stroll or ride your bike down to the October Sky festival where there are more food, arts and crafts vendors, bounce house etc. Raffles prizes from Lokar, Sanderson, Rodders Journal, Cherrybomb, HobbyTown of Knoxville and more will be given away every hour! You don't wanna miss Rodtoberfest sponsored by Rodstalgia Speed!

16. 01Dudley

01Dudley

New Rodstalgia shirts are here just in time for Rodtoberfest [​IMG][​IMG]

17. 01Dudley

01Dudley

Rodstalgia Speed will be open for business during Rodtoberfest!
    [​IMG]

18. frankieC

frankieC

See Ya.all Sat.

19. 01Dudley

01Dudley

I want to thank everyone who came out to Rodtoberfest at Rodstalgia Speed last Sat(oct 19). We had a great time and proved to Oliver Spring City that we can put on a quality event! With that being said Rodstalgia Speed is now cleared to hold multiple events on Main St in Oliver Springs. So if you didn't make it don't worry starting this spring you will have plenty of opportunities! We will be hosting a bi-monthly cruise, a couple swap meets, and even a bicycle cruise and swap meet! Thank you for "Supporting your Local Speed Shop"!