Register now to get rid of these ads!

Registering a Fenderless Hot Rod in Connecticut

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gas_Tires_Oil, Aug 23, 2007.

1. F&J

F&J

Ct needs no title on oldies, also no more saftey inspections like they used to do.

Ct is easy on Rods IMO

But it's too crowded for the road capacity and too expensive to live here...

2. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

I'll let you drive..... Any headway on the gas-a ?

PS I still think that was one funny adventure...

3. Gas_Tires_Oil

Gas_Tires_Oil

Nuttin on the Gasser Slim but I am starting to get back into my cars/bikes these days now that I sold my house. That was a big drain on my wallet and psychy. Gonna start building an old school motorcycle trailer to haul behind the Coupe first. Someone left a yard trailer made from a 32 Chevy front end at the dump this summer that I scoffed up.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  4. Gas_Tires_Oil

Gas_Tires_Oil

True, very crowded here now AND expensive here in CT. The DMV is easy on registered cars that you buy but bust balls on project cars and composite cars though.

5. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

I have never found a cop to bust my balls yet. Not saying it will never happen but the last 5 years I just get that's cool or ask questions about the engine. (Banger with open header)
    I have gotten pulled over for speeding 2 times. I tell them sorry my speed O doesn't work and they let me go.
    I drive it all year long and have had cops behind me in the rain snow and on dusty roads.
    They have better shit to do then do paper work on a hot rod with no fenders

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!