Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 Monroe Wa. Fall automotive swapmeet !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caseywheels, Oct 9, 2013.

1. This saturday & sunday--12-13th 8 am. BE THERE ! So who all`s going this year ?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  2. Oh come on ! somebody on here besides Me & Samurai Mike Must be going !?!?

3. well sheit, if id known sooner I might have just made it this year , to buy and to sell guess ill have to wait for the next go round someplace all booked up with family now and trying to off a few cars from home lol

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Too broke this time around, the daily decided it needed new strut, rack and pinion and master cylinder all at one time. That little tab would have bought all the pieces I need for the front end of my Model A.

5. round2it

round2it
    from duvall wa
    1. A-D Truckers

I plan on going sunday

6. I'LL be headed there in the morning, provided it's not pissing rain. :D

Attached Files:

7. I will be there, and I'm bringing money!

8. Bringing my one year old grandson ... gotta start em young =)

9. I was there Saturday morning. Ya see lots of familiar faces, some you remember their names others you've long forgotten.
    Lots of vendors, lots of junk, lots of great buys. Ya see some rare beasts, and now a lot of "Made in China" look-a-likes. Bought a couple hundred dollars worth of abrasives, and L.E.D. lights for the future projects.
    After 4 hours of walking, visiting, looking, it was time for this old boy to exit, grab some lunch at the local Taco Time and head home to finish a job I'd started on Friday.
    I never took my hot rod out of the yard, it was sprinkling when I left home. Life in the Pacific Northwest.
    Love the swap meets.