Register now to get rid of these ads!

Feloship color cruise this wknd 10/5, 10/6

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1oldschool1, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Here's the deal. my wife and I are dong our 1st long ride in our fairlane. roughly 250 miles round trip. Will be leaving our home (in Tigerton Wi) and cruising to Medford Wi on 10/5 staying the night in Medford. Then cruising to Stanely Wi for a family function 10/6 and returning home 10/6. we will be cruising the back roads checking out the beautiful fall colors along the way. Rain or shine.

If there is anyone interested in cruising let me know.
    cruise some or all 250. would love to meet some felo hambers!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  2. interesting.. I guess no one drives their cars....no worries. I'll be driving mine till probably the 1st snow.

3. 325 miles. boom! great cruise!

4. rustang

rustang

Shoot....wish I would have seen your post sooner....had mine out today on the back roads running around....just shy of 2000 miles since I got the truck on the road back in early July.....

Hope to still have this month to run the truck and cars before putting them up for the winter.

5. Heck,we do 500 miles in one day on the Deuce run,driving is what the cars are made for. HRP

6. I know that is what they are made for. My point is that it seems that not one hamb member wanted to take part in this little cruise.

what a shame. seems that a large group of hambers would rather bench race, and talk a lot of smack than take the rods out. (if the rods they saw they own exist)

what a shame.