Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rodders Journal Revival - SUNDAY photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lyle Willits, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

2. Winzy

Winzy

Thanks for the awesome Picts

3. 6deuce32yblock

6deuce32yblock

great pics, thanks for posting...

4. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

First picture that i've seen of the group. Thanks so much for posting.[​IMG]

5. Great pics. You did well.:)

6. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]
    The reason Gerry Burger and I are sitting on my tailgate is because some low life son of a gun stole my lawn chairs that another pal forgot to put in the truck Saturday when we left. If you see anybody with blue lawn chairs that have solid arms and they don't have the bags, tell them "AL" is on one of the chairs and they really should return them. I think my pal spotted one of the chairs with a fellow in it early Sunday. My pal asked if it was his chair and he said, "Sure, I've got another like it in the trunk." I saw the chair briefly, too, and it did look like mine but I felt I should give the guy the benefit of the doubt. BUT, the guy soon put that chair in his trunk and got out other chairs that he sat in the rest of the day! How many couples take 4 lawn chairs? He knows who he is and I think I know who he is but if he is so low that he has to steal lawn chairs; he can have them. I just want everybody else to know this guy's true character.
    He could have been honest and said he found them there when he got there that morning and I'd have thought nothing of it but he had to lie over a damn chair!
    Anyway, the show was great and we had a good time. My pickup hooked up to flat tow the old gasser got a lot of smiles which made the effort to get both of them there worthwhile.
    I felt honored to be even on the same field as the many, many truly neat cars. They were beautiful and also displayed some great ingenuity as well. Hamtown Al
    PS The worst part about the chairs is that my old pickup is a work pickup and we didn't realize that the tailgate was not as clean as we thought until we got up!! Sorry about your pants, Gerry.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  7. bonesy

bonesy

I am absolutely in LOVE with this coupe.

8. This is Curt Six's car, from the Mobtown Greaseball the week before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Fantastic photos, thank you.
    I can't believe how many cars I missed while I was there.

10. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Hey Lyle. I want to be like you when I get old. HAHA. Great photos.
    See ya @Jalopyrama.
    Slim

11. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Lyle,thanks for sharing your pictures.A lot of nice stuff.Hope to make it down next year.

12. Rossodino34

Rossodino34

Lyle, Great pictures. I really tried to look at all the cars in an orderly fashion but got completely distracted and walked around aimlessly for two days. Now I see what I missed.
    Next year I think I may shadow you and take it all in !