Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Newest Rolling Bones Car - Tom McIntyre '32 3W

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Brootal, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Wow, somebody is actually calling into question the sacred rolling bones formula? I'm actually kinda shocked. These guys have been a staple in bringing traditional cars to the forefront of the hobby. Here are guys that fit "the rules" for standard trad cars...they build high quality cool cars, take said high quality cars and drive the shit out of em and finally drive em to the opposite coast and get em out on the salt. I'm all for calling out cliche cars but I just don't feel these guys fit that bill. It's not like they're selling "rolling bones" kits out of the back of street rodder magazine...they only build like two cars a year?! Hardly a worn out concept considering how many cars are being turned out in a given year. JohnnyA

2. Muttley

Muttley

Oh, I certainly do "get it". Funny you should bring Doane Spencer's Roadster up (notice I didnt refer to it as "The Doane Spencer Roadster", that sounds retarded) I've never liked the lack of frame horns or the stupid looking windshield on that car either.

Yeah, me. And just what makes their cars "sacred" and above reproach?

3. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

you guys crack me up.
    Just because someone has a different opinion than yours,you are all defensive and all over his ass.
    It would be boring if we all thought the same

4. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

WTF’s with the ugly tall front tire look lately

5. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

the Bones car's really have a good Hot Rod Look!~

6. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

They aren't sacred. Or above reproach. But you just sound bitter. Take a spoonful of sugar and cut back on the drama. Jeez.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.