Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. BobsF85

BobsF85
    from VA

Hey guys, I bumped into this sites tech section doing some research on 307 engines. I love the classics and the more odd the better. I think '64 is probably my favorite year. My late father owned a 64 ChevyII and a 64 F85 (hence my moniker in memory of my dad). I never had a chance to drive the ChevyII but did drive the F85. My first car was a 1970 Malibu w/307 powerglide. I rebuilt the engine and began a resto on it. I fell asleep one night coming home and totaled it.
    I am without a project right now but plan to start one this winter and work on it with my 11 yr old son who shares a passion for designing and drawing cars. We try to hit all the local cruise ins and shows. Hopefully we will soon build a cruiser ourselves.
    My neighbor has an Edsel and my other neighbor has a 56 Bel Air. My goal on the site is to get some ideas and info and share my ideas with others who love doing things a little different.
    Great site you all have here and I have already learned a lot.

2. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

Hey Bob! The 307 was one of the first V8 engines that was used in Aussie built cars and that was in 68,good to see your boy is by your side,i remember that time with my dad,have fun guys!

3. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from USA.

Sent via Illinois Bell Telephone Company's Car Radiotelephone

4. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from wi

5. welcome to the board ....