Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1937 Ford Cabriolet with questions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rolf, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Rolf

Rolf

Thanks for info. Love to see that. Can you post some pix please?

2. Rolf

Rolf

Looks damn nice now, good job.

3. ford1937coupe

ford1937coupe
    from florida

IS A LOT OF SIMILAR cabriolet with trunk ,cabrio with rumble, cabrio wit 4 doors ,roadster have rumble seat ,(difference is not glass windows , ) front seat open different ,BUT ! a found a 1937 4 doors with no windows .can be a 4 doors roadster .is not a cabriolet ,is different 4 doors .

4. Rolf

Rolf

Amazing how much a set of wheel covers changes the look. I found these 16 inch Hollywoods on that auction site. Somehow it even looks lower, maybe we expect it to be low with these caps.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. Ive always thought 37s had nice lines, and this is a beautifull example. The new caps look great.

6. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Beautiful car; I love this model, and I think you have done/are doing exactly the right things to it.

I know that a kit is available to switch a '36 from trunk to rumble or vice versa; perhaps you could do the same to your '37 if you really would prefer a trunk.

7. Rolf

Rolf

I thought about it but it's really not practical as it is so far up. If I modified the car I would make something like a '40 trunk or similar. I will live with it. I removed the seat and I store the spare tire and tools back there now.

My first old car in a long while where I actually have a spare with me...not a bad thing!

8. Maineac 1

Maineac 1

Absolutely gorgeous,Rolf ! I am putting together a 37 Roadster but mine is a long,long ways from looking like yours! Your paint looks outstanding ! best regards ,Sid

9. AHotRod

AHotRod

Beautiful car buddy, well done.

10. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

That is one sweet ride!