Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oz Chevy 1952 (Australian Chevrolet 1952)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ozchev52, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ozchev52

ozchev52

Hi Chevy Guys
    My Current Retro Rod Build is a 1952 Holden Body Chev Coupe Ute Right hand drive.
    Being new to this way of finding stuff out I will be asking questions that may have been asked before But anyway here goes
    I want to marry a 5 Speed Borg Warner T5 to a 235 Blue Flame six. The 235 Came out of my 1959 Chevy (Belair Australian RHD) I have the 59 manual bell housing & will fabricate cross member to support the box into 52 Chassis But What box will fit my bell housing Either Australian Built Commodore or U.S. Built GM Will do If some one can tell me what models to Search Wreckers/Breakers Bone yards For
    I Will convert from Torque tube to open tail shaft once The box is in the Frame
    Thanks for any help

2. Hello and welcome aboard from the states!!

3. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from the USA. Do a search on here for your T5 conversion there is a ton of info on it. Good luck on your build:)

Sent via Western Union Express

4. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga. :)

5. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Welcome from another Aussie. As for the conversion try Dellows (up your way) or Castlemaine Rod Shop, Waddintons now own and run CRS. Any photos of your Ute ?

6. welcome to the forum .....

would you have any photo(s) that you could share w/ US =)

7. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

8. spikez57

spikez57

Welcome from ~~~oHIo