Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rumble - 2013 - Wichita

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UNCLECHET, Aug 21, 2013.

1. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Hi Jack!

You're very welcome. I was hoping just to make a neat little wall hanger and I hope you enjoy it. I think all the guys really out did themselves on the trophies. I was darn proud to get to hand them out. You've got a super cool car there and a very deserving winner. Thanks for coming to the show and helping to make it a success. I love the way every time I see you you're laughing or smiling or patting somebody on the back. That's a good trait to have. Anyway I think we learned a lot and we'll work to make next year even better.

Matt

2. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Hi Jason,

Very glad you came and brought your cool little truck! I hope I'm on the short list of who you'd call if you ever want to sell that thing, it's just perfect IMHO. Glad you had a good time and as I said in my reply to Jack I think we learned a lot from this show as far as how to make some improvements next year. We thought the location was great also but a few tweaks can be made. I should also throw out a big thanks to Mitch at the famous "Go-Away" garage for the help and to the panel jam artists who cranked out some amazing pieces. The Wichita area sure as some amazing artists!

The Primary's as a group all worked pretty darned hard but Jeb, Cassie, and Larry seemed to carry the biggest load so my hat's off to them and the all the rest of the Primary's car club.

Matt

3. tjmercury

tjmercury

stuck at work......AGAIN....couldn't go

4. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Well, didn't make it to the show with my coupe.. I did come by and walked around looking at the cars. Nice turnout of the style of rods that I like.

5. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Thanks for coming down. Hope you had a good time and maybe you can bring a car next year. These years seem to go by pretty quick anymore!

6. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Sorry you had to work. Check out Royboy's photos. Almost as good as being there!

7. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

We Had fun. I really liked the area under Kellogge. Good times see you next year!!