Register now to get rid of these ads!

1929 Dodge coupe needs a few things

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Voodoowagon, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

My 28 Victory Six Coupe was missing the trunklid also....took 5 years to find one.

2. Not ALL of us Dodge club guys are like that. In fact, I know of a few guys in the club with rods.

3. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

Hey 31Dodger, Im glad to hear you guys are not all like that, I thought you were, I got flamed bad over there before I knew not to mention that I was a hot rodder lol

4. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

This will be a long project and I figured probably take me a good 5 years just to collect the parts I want to build it. Today a buddy mine gave me a 318 out of his roadster, it will need to be rebuilt but honestly the reason I love it is the stock exhaust manifolds. I think it is a 70s motor and they are the manifolds that are finned. Yea I know funny reason to like a engine but I am 99.9 percent sure I dont want a HEMI or a 350 in it, just gonna do some searching and see what speed options are good for this motor.

5. bostonhemi

bostonhemi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great project. Try Countrytraveler (dodgecityvintage)for body parts. I bought a spare hood from him n tailight for my 31 dodge 3w coupe project. GL

6. I hear you, Dodger :D

Voodoowagon, I went to Philly to pick up the Victory 6, and Dad still had some parts (need to do some digging through the boxes he stashed in the car)... including an extra windshield visor- let me know if you still need one!

7. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

Voodoowagon, any news on Dodge yet?

8. dodgekew

dodgekew

My car when found..............
    [​IMG]
    and today..............
    [​IMG]
    it can be done..............

9. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

The 29 has been put on the back burner while we get my wifes 54 Plymouth on the road.

10. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

chop the top! :D

Attached Files: