Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who`s going to TRJ 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave50, Jul 17, 2013.

1. .

I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to traveling with this crew!!!

[​IMG]

2. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

3. 53woody

53woody

Dave I wish the timing and route would match, but I'm coming in Friday morning.... What a great sight 4 nasty hot rods running together!!! !
    You guys planning on doing the cruse Friday morning from the Crown Plaza Later Bruce

4. Dave50

Dave50

Who's staying @ the Towson?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. I'll be there as a spectator. No car to bring :-(

6. Try Red Roof for rooms, several in Baltimore area. I'll be there Saturday as a spectator, where's the action Saturday nite ?

7. Joe Grippo

Joe Grippo

Will Pimlico be open Friday for cars not going on the cruise? I was wondering if it's worth the trip down for Friday morning/afternoon....

Unfortunately I can only make it to the show on that day....

8. Joe they are cruising to downtown Havre de Grace for lunch, you may want to check that out .

9. Packed and ready to leave in the morning. Just found I have a cracked exhaust manifold (thought it was just the usual gasket:() So you may hear us before you see us:)

10. Joe Grippo

Joe Grippo

11. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Pullin out in 1/2 hr--gotta go to Cumberland and pick-up Ranunculous---then on to Baltimore!!!:D:D:D

12. Going to work this morning, running down I-40 through Knoxville, TN I saw a nice little '50 Ford coupe. Black with tan guts, wide whites, sombrero caps and Texas tags. He looked to be travelling alone. Has to be headed that way.

Maybe I can make it next year...

JH

13. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i'm gettin' fuckin' antsey, the 36 is all checked up, cleaned up, gassed up, coolers packed, leaving the ffld rest area on the merrit pkwy at 5:30 tomorrow morning. any hambers heading down want to meet up with me and allstar, that's our plan, man, I wish i could leave right now!!!

14. I am heading down right after lunch tomorrow. Can't wait to get there. No hot rod for us this year, daily driver as I am picking up parts down there and need the room. Next year I plan on bringing my 32.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  15. .......We would sure love to see some of you Tennessee HAMBsters make the run up I-81.:)

16. That lone cat in that low coupe had me wanting to just jump in behind him keep on driving.

Been looking at MapQuest and thinking all day that next year's TRJ show would be a good deadline/outing for my new Econoline project.

We'll see....

JH

17. Time to kick the tires & light the fires! Leaving in the morning. I-77 to I-81 and over to Balto.

[​IMG]

18. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I would like to give a BIG THUMBS UP to Curt and his crew,best show on the East Coast--no billet queens,no r*t rods,just real hot rods,customs & race cars . Pimlico was like I envision some part of heaven:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D