Register now to get rid of these ads!

Southwestern PA get together?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2loud2old, Jun 16, 2012.

1. fordf1trucknut

fordf1trucknut

If anyone is looking for something to do my band is playing at the Christian klay winery Sunday at 1. A bunch of my friends are planning on driving there old cars and hot rods.

The winery is In Chalk hill pa off route 40.

2. If all goes as planned, I'm planning on stopping by for a little before I head out to Bedford for the 410 PA Posse Sprint Car race.

3. Big cruise in Moon on Sunday as well as the Summitt Diner in Somerset... anyone going to either one of these or anything else going on?

4. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

I will be at Moon on Sunday ...... planning to go with my brother in his Challenger.

The Opel (body) is just about ready to put onto a dollie..... then fitted to tube chassis as soon as I can get the rest of it prepped & painted.

Summer is going FAST...... as usual!!!!

BTW.... I will be going to Mineral Beach tonight. Weather is suppose to be good by this evening ..... there should be a BIG turn out of cars just like last Friday. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LOPESphotographics

LOPESphotographics

Anyone heading to Youngstown Sunday?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. GaryC.

GaryC.

What's going on in Youngstown?

7. PA-Comet

PA-Comet

8. xmb63

xmb63
    from pittsburgh

Anyone going to the steeltown shakedown today?

9. bigvinny

bigvinny

Ill be there . Ill be in a wheel chair got an aftermarket knee.

10. Don't forget... PID and Keystone Nostalgia Nationals this weekend

11. 54sled

54sled

A crew of us are heading out in the rods!

12. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Im gonna miss this one-----heading out Thur to Baltimore to the Rodders Journal revival

13. What is the best day to be there if you can only go to one?
    Is this also a car show type thing?

14. Everyone that I have talked with seems like are going Saturday. And yes, there is a nice cruise/show to go along with it. If you enter your car, the driver gets in free. Should be a great day and from what I have heard they are expecting a great turnout.

15. There are 3 great events this weekend... Wish I could do all 3!

16. Thanks for the info. I am going to try and make it on Saturday. Sounds like a great time.
    Hope to see and meet a few of you guy there...

17. PA-Comet

PA-Comet

I'll be at PRP on Saturday.

18. 54sled

54sled

The T will be there,look me up!

19. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

We'll be there on Saturday morning !!!!! Be with our friend with a black '41 Willys".

Needless to say the Opel won't be there THIS year..... or as a matter of fact not for a few years with the way things are going here.

[​IMG]

20. Sounds good... I'll be there in my white 55 Chevy and will be probably traveling with FordF1TruckNut in his black F1. Be sure to say hello if you see us.

21. I talked with my one bud and the crew from Vintage Tin of W. Pa. will be there... Looks like were going to have very nice weather..:)

22. anybody know how it went sunday???

23. I was at the track for a few hours on Sunday. It was very calm compared to Saturday. I drove right in the gates and into the pits with no wait at all.

24. i figured it would be alot more low key than what saturday was... did they have a nice showing of gassers on sunday? i know alot people said thats the onl thing that they wish was different is that the gassers could of bee there saturday too... it was nice meeting you too, looking forward to seein that 55 on the road soon.

25. Nice meeting you too Trav. It's nice to put names with faces. I didn't see any gassers run Sunday besides the locals. I was kinda bummed after my explosion on Friday and wasn't all that into it. However I did some funny cars run 5 second passes shuttin em down at the 1000' mark! The slingshots were rippin some pretty good passes too.

Dustin

26. richie rebel

richie rebel

was there sat,badass turn out,long lines to get in, long lines for food,over all good day

27. Car cruise this evening at Norwin Shopping Center. Irwin

Going to be a little chilly but the SUN is out.:)

I'm going down for a little while, maybe the last decent day we get until SPRING...:mad:

28. 2loud2old

2loud2old

Looks like a nice weekend, anything going on?

29. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I think Norwin is still happening----don't know if anyone been going?????

30. jmh

jmh

Sta-bil in the tank, washed/wax/cover.. Its hunting season and hopefully it will get cold enough for the lakes to freeze for ice-fishing!! See ya in April........... John