Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Sixgungearjammer

Sixgungearjammer
    from Colorado

I am an old [guess that depends..oh, I am not supposed to use that word] retired Teamster. I recently lost my wife of 47 years to Lou Gehrigs disease. My sons talked me into buying a very well done '38 Ford coupe to give me something to do. It's not perfect, but neither am I. We fit. The '38 coupes are hard to find anymore. They are pretty rare. I guess '38 anything is rare, what with the double dip in the Depression. I need a few minor trim pieces that are hard to find. Ergo the rarity. I need the interior window trim piece that ties it together at the bottom middle. About an inch long with a slight V angle. I also need the keyhole cover for the trunk latch. Annnd... the cowl vent handle. If found, scream at me at [email protected] Thanks. I think this is all going to be a lot of fun. :)

Attached Files:

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the insanity. That coupe look great. Sorry that I cannot help with the parts you posted, but there is sure to be someone who will reply with them.

3. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Beautiful coupe! Welcome from a little south of you, "the Land of Enchantment", New Mexico!

4. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from Essex Illinois. Sorry to hear about your wife.

Sent via Western Union Express

5. Greetings from Durango. Where in Colorado?

6. Welcome aboard from Texas!

7. welcome to the site ....

8. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga :)

9. 1EvilPaul

1EvilPaul

welcome from california