Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minnesota Rt 56 Fall Metal Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rouye56wingnut, Sep 13, 2013.

1. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

For those that are not involved with the metal sites out there , We are having our Fall event on Oct 17-19 . Please let me know if you are planning on attending as it is hard to plan for that many people without at least an idea

For those that don't know what these are about , check out allmetalshaping.com and see what goes on at these metal shaping events .

2. shop teacher

shop teacher

Dan- I am the shop teacher at Kennedy HS that you helped out with some parts for the play "Grease"a couple years ago- Thanks for your help.
    I do have a 3 point roll bar project I am hoping to build- is this something I could do there? I need about 20' of 1.75 tubing - would you have this to purchase? I do have a pattern that I made to get the bends right. Basically 3 bends and 1 tubing notch.
    I am also teaching Metal Shop at Jefferson HS this year and would appreciate ideas, plans and samples of projects to build if anyone attending could bring.
    Thanks, Bill Johnson

3. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

4. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.