Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rumble in the Stalks 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Quija666, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Quija666

Quija666

13 days away...

2. Quija666

Quija666

12 days away......

3. Quija666

Quija666

4. Quija666

Quija666

8 days .... were getting close! don't forget free vendor spaces available an a huge area for swap an it only cost 20 bucks to enter in to the swap don't matter if you got a truck full or a semi full .... look forward to see everyone in a lil over a week....

5. Quija666

Quija666

7 days away....

6. Quija666

Quija666

7. Phil 41 Chevy

Phil 41 Chevy

Weather looks to be very good for both days. I'll be there Sat. morning getting a good spot to park and plant my ass!!!!:cool:

8. SKULL ORCHARD

SKULL ORCHARD
    from KS
    1. The Gas House Gang

are there rv hook ups ?. is it flag start racing? thanks ,mark

9. Quija666

Quija666

no we do not hav rv hook ups . but we do have clean showers an bathrooms open to all...... an yes its flag drop racing hope to see ya this weekend... we do how ever have plenty of room for your rv a lot of folks bring out there campers an rvs...

10. Quija666

Quija666

11. Quija666

Quija666

12. Quija666

Quija666

13. Quija666

Quija666

14. Quija666

Quija666

5 days away .....ok so here are the rules for the drag racing we will have 2 classes fast an really (fucking fast) as our good buddy f-ma I mean uncle Charlie would say……fast means anything that can run on the street really fast is anything... that belongs on a track real simple…. we here with the kingpins car club an circle of pride believe in America an all the freedoms that come along with that…. SO BE HONEST don’t be the dick an enter your 8 second car in the street class… these classes only come into play during Saturday nights tournament an run for the cash. the racing will be flag drop the pin-up will; look at each driver an point when they look she will raise her arms an drop we will have sum one at the end of the track to flag the winner…. this is all ol skool drag racing heads up run whatcha brung so please save your drama this is all about having fun .. otherwise for Friday an Saturday it is heads up what ever u pull up against.. we will have 10 trophy’s for the car show plus trophy’s for racing an other odd things…. we will have a pin-up contest as long as we get at least 6 purty lady’s to sing up! registration ends at noon for pin up contest…. other then that please respect your fellow car rally attendees while you are hear at rumble in the stalks an of course have as much fun as you possible can

15. Quija666

Quija666

16. Quija666

Quija666

17. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

a few of us rod tossers will be there

18. Quija666

Quija666

right on..... will see yawl this weekend

19. Quija666

Quija666

20. Quija666

Quija666

11 hours away...

21. Phil 41 Chevy

Phil 41 Chevy

This is a show for all ages and great racing ,pinup girls and a really nice place.:cool:

22. bob cutler

bob cutler

I will be there early Saturday am! I know one of the food vendors that will be there sells catfish, shrimp and frog legs and other stuff and its damn good!

23. Quija666

Quija666

ok where to start so many people did so much to help this weekend. first I would like to say that we love possum an his lovely wife pam an are so grateful to them for this opportunity. everyone from circle of pride is amazing an all of you do so much to help out yawl are the best. next my beautiful wife Shaleah Hammock for all she does from start to end she is my rock during these shows an I could...n't do them with out her..love ya babe.. to all the guys an gals in my club thank you so much Rifle Leadbreath you as always went above an beyond you are one awesome chick Dalton Weidner an Michael Ratchet Damhoff you 2 kick ass you were there when I needed you to step up... Jon C. Willey what can I say I love you brother you killed it from handling the art end of it an helping me on the track later in the day thank you brother. Bob Anderson as usual you show up an save the day thank you so much for all your help an support in doing these shows you've saved my ass several times .thanks to Keep The Bitch Floored for coming out an being a part of this event always a good time when you fellas show up. big thanks to Ronald Riehm for coming out an doing what he does an that's showing the crowds a show they soon wont forget. thanks to Pat Jones an the purty miss Jane Rose.. you two thank you for the duet on Saturday night that was one of the highlights for me over the weekend. also Scott Mowery great job making the best out of a bad situation people still loved the stunt show. Rich Kummerer thanks for coming out an putting up with pat jones we all know your the real star. I know iam forgetting tons of people but my heads still buzzing from the weekend ohhhh the biggest thank you of all goes out to all of the people that attend rumble in the stalks with out you guys supporting our show an coming out for the weekend we couldn't keep this going. yawl spreading the word has been the best advertising we can get......THANKS EVERYONE Kingpin Ant