Register now to get rid of these ads!

History ****Russetta El Mirage Timing tag auction for Anthony Castaneda's family****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsonjoe49, Sep 6, 2013.

1. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

Well it's time for some more auctions for Anthony's Family. I have gone into my vault to pull some historical stuff out for you crazy Hambers. This history will never be offered for sale privately. This history will only be auctioned off for Anthony's family.

This auction will go on for 7 days ending at midnight 9/13/13 This is a chance to buy history and help out two of the coolest little girls on this planet.

This next auction is from the George Cromer estate. This neat little piece of history is from Russetta Timing assoc. timing tag which was owned by George Cromer car number #310 which was in the A Roadster class and it was clocked at 111.11 MPH. at El mirage Ca. on 6/23/51. These have never been circulated or sold to anybody. These were bought from George Cromer's son, James Cromer. (who is aware that they are being auctioned for Anthony's family.) Stay tuned for more auctions! Thank you very much!!!

Attached Files:

2. Let us have no messing around, start it out at $150.00. Come on, it is for a good cause!

3. sskustoms

sskustoms

Yep....200.00

4. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

$210 from eastern Kansas.

5. Goose

Goose

Hi Joe,
    The Road Rockets send their deepest condolences. We would like to donate some money to the family. Can you get me the email address to send money to via paypal.

6. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

Auction ends at midnight tonight. Get those bids in before it's too late.

7. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

Congratulations!!!!, ebbssped you won this amazing timing tag. Payment info has been sent and thank you again for your support.

8. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

PM sent, haven't seen any payment info yet. I'll get the money on the way as soon as I know where it needs to go. Thanks!

9. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

All set, I just sent the paypal info and instructions. Thank you very much for your support and kindness.