Register now to get rid of these ads!

Glad to be a member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 39RatRodMass, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 39RatRodMass

39RatRodMass

Morning guys, im anxious to start posting and reading posts..ill be uploading pictures of my ratrod build as soon as i figure out how..lol, my initial question to all my fellow gear heads is i would like to have some pinstripe work done on the truck as soon as i get each peice in paint (flat black ) and was wondering if anybody knew a good guy or gal in the lynn mass area..?

2. ...........This should be interesting.:rolleyes:

3. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Greetings from Oklahoma. This, however, is not a ratrod site. This is a traditional hot rod site. You are welcome to follow the various threads to learn how you might convert your RR to the "Traditional Side" just don't expect a lot of positive responses with RR in your name.

4. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from Essex Illinois.

Sent via Western Union Express

5. hankthebigdog

hankthebigdog
    from oklahoma

Probably not a good term ra_ ro_ to be used here. Just saying.

6. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga :) but........ratr** = profanity on this site

7. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

You wrote in your intro......" i have a greater desire for ratrods than hotrods".

Well, this is definitely not the place for you. There are numerous rat rod websites where you will be made to feel welcome. This is not one of them. I wonder if you have ever read any of the threads here? Best wishes wherever you may end up.

8. 53fordcustom

53fordcustom

No pictures please

9. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

This is a traditional hotrod site. We don't do RR here, read the rules and see if this site still suits.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.