Register now to get rid of these ads!

54 Chevy 210 Stainless Diagram?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51fordor, Sep 6, 2013.

1. 51fordor

51fordor

Does anyone have a exploded view or some diagram on the 210 54 Chevy 2door stainless trim? Trying to see what parts I am missing and what the part #'s are for the clips I might be missing. Thanks in advance for any input guys!

2. 51fordor

51fordor

Ok i have found most of the clips needed now. My confusion is the clips avove the rear quarter goass, and half way doqn the quarter trim. Can someone post pics of what i need or a link for someone that has these clips....
    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  3. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Just wanted to pass this info. What you have is a BelAir since your car has stainless trim around the windows. 210s and 150s do not have that trim.
    Here's a nice site for 53/54 Chevys
    http://www.1953chevrolet.com/

4. 51fordor

51fordor

The body tag comes back as a 210. Plus the rear quarters are not belair trim.

5. dan31

dan31

try National chevy for the clips. Hardtop and sedan trim are going to be different of course.

6. dan31

dan31

Or better yet, try stans stainless. he is on here.

7. StayGold54

StayGold54

Actually 210's do have stainless around the windows, it's just a little thinner than the bel air's "double" stainless. I'll post a pic of the clips you need. They are hard to find, but they're out there.

8. 51fordor

51fordor

Thanks so much man. Love the fact the owner saved all my stainless and it's in great shape, but he misplaced all the clips. Been a nightmare for me.

9. I recently studied this question and was looking for a clip, it is hard to find but you can. Here's how they look: ask http://www.belairautoparts.com/ Mike. Can he remained still.

Attached Files:

10. № 1 upper, № 2 lower.

11. It is hard to find but you can! I live in Russia and I found these details in the United States. ;)

12. Hurrah! I can help people here. Earlier I only asked for help.

13. Still, down window fits this item, but you need to check the dimensions.

Attached Files:

14. 51fordor

51fordor

Thanks so much for the help! Now how about the clips that are in the middle of the lower quarter trim?

15. These clips as the photo. send photo of the place where is located the clips, I'm not very good speak English.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  16. These clips as the photo. send photo of the place where is located the clips, I'm not very good speak English.

Attached Files:

17. 54fierro

54fierro
    from san diego

The 3 clips on my bel air right above the wheel opening are like the red ones Rustem posted.
    For the ones accessible in the trunk and behind the door panel i used standard trim clips like below.
    [​IMG]

18. They sell a universal clip I use on belt lines

19. StayGold54

StayGold54

These are the ones I have on my 210 window surround. Like you I was missing them but only on one side of the car. I was able to get my clips off of a 4 door 210. I'm not sure how they go on yet since not ready to put them on. Seems like its an odd clip to mate to those tiny holes on the window surround. But those are the ones that came off of it. The second pic is the corner end clips of the trim.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1378933458.089541.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1378933477.687850.jpg