Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Canfield Fall 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greenie-reddy, Sep 8, 2013.

1. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Allright, we just can't wait for Fall Carlisle and Hershey, so we're headed to Canfield on Friday the 13th! We always have a great time there. It's a great old country fairgrounds and the vendors are friendly and ready to make a deal. If you're going to set up, let us know where you'll be and what you're selling. The weather forecast looks great.

2. papajohn

papajohn

I'm not selling, but hopefully I'll be buying!

Posted using a number two pencil on a paper napkin.

3. yankbuilt

yankbuilt

Been there for the Street Machine Nationals. Met a lot of my hot rod friends at that event. Great people.

4. 6-71

6-71

I will be there shopping on friday.I am only 1 hour away,so I usually catch all the canfield swap meets. I am not in need of anything,but that is when i usually find lots of stuff I can't live without.

5. Steve!

Steve!
    BANNED
    from at the gym

I have space #1604 reserved, so stop by and say hi. I have some stock model A stuff including a nice engine and trans along with some other stuff - vintage M&H slicks, etc. We are only a couple minutes away, but we always take the camper and stay all weekend. Looking for vintage Weiand blower drive stuff so bring it along to trade!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. Wildman1

Wildman1

I'll be there Friday! :cool:

7. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

Most of our club will be there Fri. If I don't find anything at least I can eat a superboli!:D

8. Will be there Saturday.