Register now to get rid of these ads!

Toronto and GTA HAMB'ers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mitchell de Moor, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I shouldn't say I don't have space. I have a driveway until my lease is up at the end of May. Problem is how much can you do in a driveway? If it's something small we could do it. I don't know what the laws for that stuff are like in Ontario though, as I am new here.

2. Well, I guess the spring it is.

We must be in trouble when we start letting the hotrodders immigrate! :p Damn hooligans. :D

3. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

I would love that!

4. I'm in as well...

Attached Files:

• 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      536.9 KB
      Views:
  5. Wow, that is so bitchen

What's a good cruising spot around here? Is there a good boulevard to cruise on? Also is anyone into rockabilly music? Would be cool to cruise all the cars to a rockabilly show, there is lots of good ones here.

6. Thought I would add my roadster as well..

Attached Files:

• 132.jpg
      132.jpg
      File size:
      520.8 KB
      Views:
  7. Wow, we need to start something just as an excuse to check out your rides.:D

8. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

All these questions are better answered in the social group you have set up.

9. Just get a hold of me or Jef. We have a Gathreing of the Gearheads twice a year and planning a few shows this spring and summer.
    Here is a shot of my shoebox, she is almost 20 yeras old.

Attached Files:

10. Here is my daily driver for the summer. This is Norwell's old coupe.

Attached Files:

11. Okay that is really strange. My dream kustom happens to be a Shoebox in the same colors with '53 Caddy caps. My dream hot rod happens to be a black '30-'31 Coupe with a Flathead. Those are both my dream cars:eek:

You are so lucky. It's supposed to snow tomorrow:eek:

As soon as the weather clears and I get my car back we should all get together.

12. Lucky??? I am just another geahead that works hard and do what I love... Let's get together anytime...TBJ

13. I am pretty much game for anything. Let me know of any happenings. We can post events in the social group I started.

14. Well I'm a few hours away but I don't want to miss out on the fun. I don't want to be out of the loop! It's a bit far for breakfast, but I'm always in for a swapmeet.

15. Hey TBJ
    Never met but heard lots about you and your projects from a great old engine builder in Nobelton.He has done a few 292 's and 390's for me.

Attached Files:

16. cdeklavs

cdeklavs
    from port perry

17. That would be Len Hurley Ontario's best kept hot rodder and engine builder. He is now in hi late 70's. He built 6 motors for me. A real Canadian treasure and not that well known. His shop is a trip back to the 40's. Pretty cool guy!!

18. Deusenberg

Deusenberg

I'm in. (Stouffville)

19. Deusenberg

Deusenberg

Cool ride. I believe I see some Packard styling influence, am I right?

20. RacerRick

RacerRick

Did anything ever come up for that weekend wrenching thing? I am in toronto, but have a little hobby shop in Alliston.