Register now to get rid of these ads!

SE Houston drive in???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brooksinc1976, Jun 27, 2013.

1. brooksinc1976

brooksinc1976
    from P-Town

Pasadena,TX doesn't have any car meet on the weekends like some of the surrounding areas. Would anyone be up meeting up at the Dairy Queen on spencer near Preston. There is an overflow parking for the popo academy next door what works perfect. I was thinking Friday night.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. aldixie

aldixie

I know they tried to start one in Deer Park a couple of years back but it fizzled out. There use to be a big meet in the Randall's on the corner of Center street and Spencer but that was years ago.

If its the Dairy Queen that I think you are talking about I know the wife of the owner.

3. brooksinc1976

brooksinc1976
    from P-Town

ok, I looking at either July 19th or 26th to grab a burger and show off the rides at DQ - Pasadena, TX. Let me know if anyone is interested I'm trying to get some discounts on some meals. I bet as low key as Pasadena is we could get some of the cars in the local paper.

4. coldbeer

coldbeer
    from houston

I live in deer park. I heard pearland lowes has gotten pretty big on fridays. I have not been in a year. have not been to kemah home depot in a year either. thinking about starting back cruising after the 4th weekend is over. let me know what you come up with. might be a good place to meet and then take belt way to pearland. 7/20 there is something at the continental club. waiting on a sitter to see it i will be hittin that show.

5. Do you think the Pasadena Police would give you a hassle? I haven't hung out in Pasadena in a LONG time.

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

It's not as bad as it used to be, but I still pay attention.

7. aldixie

aldixie

Pasadena aren't that bad as they have other crime to fight. Deer Park rely on traffic tickets.

8. Ive been to the Pearland Lowes....good turn out there
    Spring Niftee 50's- LOVE IT!!! Sooooo many cars
    Ottos in Stafford- weak maybe 20 cars (on a good day but not at the same time)
    Kemah home Depot- another good turn out

DID i miss this thing???