Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 4th annual Alberta HAMB/Canadian Rodder get together!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Old-Soul, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Looking forward to it. I'll be at deerfoot mall at 10.

2. George G

George G

I'm in the field tomorrow.
    Next year guys.

3. So is anyone else from Edmonton going besides the Clutch Poppers? Is there any point in stoping in nisku besides to get coffee from the Mcdonalds with the worst service I've ever experienced?

4. OneBad56

OneBad56

Heading to the Innsifail show downtown first for a few hours, then heading up to Red Deer for the meet & eat at the Queens.

5. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

You need to make a trip out to my town to see what bad service in a Rotten Ronnie's is really like. :p

6. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Smaller turnout than previous years, but great weather and awesome people made it a fun day yet again. And I finally brought something worthy!

Next year I'll plan something different for us.

Thanks fellas and ladies!

7. DSC_0127.jpg DSC_0144b.jpg

DSC_0145b.jpg DSC_0163b.jpg

DSC_0170b.jpg

Great day guys. Thanks for the opportunity.

Doug.

8. Oh and bummer about the car Lee.

9. News travels fast huh... It happened just coming back in to town, and its just a bearing. Could have been worse.

Queens Burger made it all worth while. Two giant home made patties, bacon, mushrooms, swiss cheese...... yea
    [​IMG]

10. Hotrod girl and Joel (mowerman) couldn't make it today as Joel was working and Dana was in Langley, BC at the cruise in and attending a friend's wedding.

11. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Man I wish I could have made it, my day was super busy and hectic and I only just got home a little while ago.

Whose Edsel is this?

I'm parting out a 59 Edsel right now if the owner of this one is in need of anything let me know.

12. Yep, a great time again, thanks Graham.

Here are a couple pics I took with my phone.

Attached Files:

13. Sorry Ryan I don't know. Maybe someone will chime in.

I just happened to be hangin with Dave and Brant when you sent the text. Glad it waited til you got closer the home to let go.

Doug.

14. The Edsel belongs to us Clutch Poppers, originally it was Johnny's, then Daves dad bought it last winter. It needs a drivers window crank.

15. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Just the crank handle? I have a few, do you want one?

16. Yep, just the handle, and I would love one!

17. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

What's the next show you're going to?

18. The Big M

The Big M

Thanks for the photos everyone! Looks like I missed a gooder! Saturday got away on me big time. Had to make a side trip to downtown Calgary in the am that turned into an arduous journey due to construction. :(

We did make it to Red Deer eventually, but in the end we just hung out with family, helped my bro out with some stuff, and met with some potential clients.

On a side note the potential client mentioned that his dad had a yard full of "300 old junk cars"...

19. The Edsel needs 2 window cranks.

20. Hey Guys Lets get together again soon Eh?

21. 52lomofo

52lomofo

would love to go no old ride yet but would like to meet some more people still settling in love it here

22. Short notice alert! Cruise night in Calgary Friday September 6th. On the boulevard in front of the Forest Lawn Chicken on the Way, 3201 17th Ave SE. Starts at 7:30, city/ice cream cruise at 9-9:30, ending at registration for the Diablos show in the morning. Trying to get as many cars out cruising as we can!

23. Bumpelstiltskin