Register now to get rid of these ads!

My New To Me 1950 F-1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LittleBritishCar, Sep 2, 2013.

1. LittleBritishCar

LittleBritishCar
    from Napa, CA

I sold both of the MGs so I have been on the hunt for a truck. This weekend I finally found the exact truck that I both love and can afford. I know Ford guys will say that it is an abomination but it is a 1950 F-1 with a 350 Chevy and auto transmission. This is a good compromise for me because my family had Chevys my entire life but I have always loved the Ford styling. I am very happy. Going to add power disc brakes and power steering at some point but man, this is a blast to drive!

[​IMG]

2. 2racer

2racer

3. Helms

Helms
    from Adelaide

4. fordsum

fordsum
    from SO CA

5. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Sweet...
    Good for you..
    I really like the color.

6. LittleBritishCar

LittleBritishCar
    from Napa, CA

Thanks. I am really excited because I have wanted a truck since my dad passed away a few years back. When I was a little kid my dad had a five-window Chevy pickup that he loved and we used to go everywhere in that thing! He would let me sit in his lap and help steer and he always bragged that I knew how to drive before I could walk! I am sure he is looking down while shaking his head and saying, "at least it is half Chevy!"

7. Good looking truck. HRP