Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs The Asteroid and the Rondine Corvettes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VoodooTwin, Aug 30, 2013.

1. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

I've read about these legendary Vettes, but I never got to see them up close and personal, til this past weekend in Pa. The Nordskog Asteroid is a wild simultaneous street/strip interpretation of the iconic Vette, while the Rondine (pronounced Ron dee nay) is a European inspired interpretation from the Pininfarina studio. Both take hours to take in all the details and are quite amazing in their own way. First the Rondine.....pardon my my crappy cell phone pix:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the Barris Asteroid. Love it hate it, it's fuckin cool!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Interesting....I got pics somewhere of a V...... corvette, that was a 63 FI car that shipped to Italy for a make over, simular to the first one you posted. Wonder how many vettes were sent out for weird shit like that?

4. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

The Italians got it right.

The asteroid looks like a bass fishing boat

5. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

That chrome six pack set up sure would look killer on my coupe !!! Or any hot rod.

6. Snot Rocket

Snot Rocket

Of course it does. Nordskog made millions in the boat industry. He probably even dictated the gold flake, and it might even be a gel coat rather than paint.

7. I'll take the blue one, the other still looks like a corvette.