Register now to get rid of these ads!

Steeltown shakedown?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by maddhatter1, Jun 5, 2013.

1. maddhatter1

maddhatter1

Does anyone got any info on this show for 2013? Id love to be east bound and down for this. Vendors, bands, swap meet, movies or hotels etc.

2. jerseymike

jerseymike

the host club has split up and the future of the show is unsure.

3. maddhatter1

maddhatter1

the only thing i saw was a small pic on sacred pistons fb page said sept 7 and that was it

4. Gasser57

Gasser57

The show is still on. I sure hope so, our band is playing it. There's an event page on Facebook.

5. lfeo444

lfeo444
    from Canada

Dude sorry i am not attending or watch the show missing the show I am very troubled because one of my friends say to me that past show is very good...Can you send me the video link in pm?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. PA-Comet

PA-Comet

The Sacred Pistons have taken over the show. HAMBer d-rod! is a member and could get you any information you needed.

7. evl50

evl50
    from pa

As a member of the sacred piston car club, the steeltown shakedown show is still on. The date is sept 7,2013. It will be held at the twin highway drive in the same as it always has been. It is a one day event with a movie on the big screen in the evening. We would love everyone to attend and have a great time as you have in the past. Looking forward to an awesome day!!!! See ya all there

8. Gasser57

Gasser57

Wouldn't miss it!

9. TheKeystoneKid

TheKeystoneKid
    from Allentown

Car clubs that put on shows become show planners and promotors and forget how to be car clubs. Probably what happened here

10. d-rod!

d-rod!

Some more info on the Shakedown, as my brother stated earlier, it is Sept 7 2013, the bands are 45 Spyder and the Turbo Sonics. $10 a cruzer car load, $5 to spectate and $25 for vendors, there are still some vendor spaces available. Don't miss this show , always a good time rain or shine

11. good to hear d-rod... havent been able to make the show in recent years due to my work schedule but as of now i'm counting on being there. can't wait!

btw... how's your t coupe coming along???

12. d-rod!

d-rod!

Hey trav ,great to hear from you. I hope you can make it this year. Lets hope for better weather than last year. My T coupe is making good progress, I have the chassis done and painted the engine and trans are in it, brakes and fuel lines are plumbed, ihave most of the body work done. I will post some pics on my projects album soon ,stay tuned

13. It will be a kick ass show as always!
    The Sacred Piston C.C. passed the apprentice show "test" last year with flying colors! They laughed at the rain with all the other soggy gear heads!:D
    I'm looking forward to their solo performance.If you miss the show shame on you. You'll just have to listen to all the great stories and watch all the cool videos alone.:cool:
    The Turbosonics have been there since the beginning with their awesome surf tunes. If you like real rock n roll, home grown "garage-fuzz" then you'd better show up for 45 Spider! This band rocks!

or you could take the kids to the mall for school clothes..........:rolleyes:

14. evl50

evl50
    from pa

15. evl50

evl50
    from pa

16. jfw

jfw
    from pa

don't miss out on an awesome show!!!

Attached Files:

17. d-rod!

d-rod!

bumpity bump

18. jfw

jfw
    from pa

one month away!!

19. jfw

jfw
    from pa

10 days!! don't miss out on an awesome time

20. evl50

evl50
    from pa

One week folks. Steeltown shakedown!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. jfw

jfw
    from pa

22. jfw

jfw
    from pa

if you are on facebook search for the event page steeltown shakedown 2013
    there are two pages like and share them both

23. WDobos

WDobos

I'll be there also. If you look on carcruises.com you'll find the show listed there also.

24. jfw

jfw
    from pa

See everyone tomorrow

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!