Register now to get rid of these ads!

1962 Chevy II Ontario, CA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by H-35, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Hi all, new here to the H.A.M.B., I've had my Chevy II for about 10 years now. It's been dubbed "The Deuce" by all my friends and Family. It was a gift from my grandpa, who passed away last year. I finally have the space and funds to build this car the right way. I'm looking forward to learning all I can from the veterans here on the site. Much respect to you all. I'll post some Pictures as soon as I can

2. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from wi

3. NATESBPD

NATESBPD

Welcome to the site neighbor!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Thanks NATESBPD

5. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga. USA

6. welcome to the forum .....

cool look shoebox nova ....

62 is a tough year locating some part(s) ....

looks fairly solid also =)

i ll be looking forward to the build ....

7. Devin

Devin
    from Napa, CA

Welcome aboard and cool project. You will find this place to be an awesome resource for help or share your progress and ideas. It's also cool to see that you are in Ontario, my in laws are there and I was born on Euclid Ave!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Thanks jfreakofkorn, the car is pretty solid. Just a little rust on the pass. rear wheel arch that you can see in the picture. Its not too bad. I was pretty lucky to find a really nice '62 grille a few years ago. The car wasn't missing much. It even had the original door panels. I can't wait to finally get this project going. I'll post pics of my progress as it rolls along.

9. Thanks DEVIN, I actually live right off of Euclid :). Just down the street from Foothill (Route 66).

10. My girlfriends DD. 1962 Chevy II Nova 400 Station Wagon
    [​IMG]

11. fordsum

fordsum
    from SO CA

Welcome from 20 miles away or upto a hour and a half drive depending on what time your on the freeway