Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anaheim HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fatty50, Aug 24, 2013.

1. fatty50

fatty50

Hey guys, well I planned a trip to Anaheim to take the family down for a holiday and do some Disneyland/legoland touring,and then I got to thinking maybe I could swing some hotrod time too!!! So I wanted to ask the anahiemers if there were any cruise nights or some worthy speed shops to check out. We will be staying across from Disneyland and will be down the first week of September. Any advice is welcome, thanks all!!!

2. Special Ed

Special Ed

3. Contact the guys a Currie Enter. they might know or local Chamber Of Commerce.

4. fatty50

fatty50

Thanks guys.

5. BobMcD

BobMcD

Any Saturday morning at Adams Ave donuts. Huntington Beach. Donut Derelects. Get there early. Before 7am. Cars are gone by 8:30am

6. Your always welcome to a tour of CP Pistons & Carrillo Rods, call (949)567-9022, and ask for Ric Panneton. A little piece of info, I'm French Canadian from my dads side, and the three Calvert brothers (the "C" in CP are Canadian born).