Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scarbird disc conversion???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blindmule, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Blindmule

Blindmule
    from Bama

Anybody use them and are they a pretty good product? Or any other thats reasonable:confused:

Want my 64Falcon 4 lug to 5 lug disc ( No Granadas in my area the crusher bout got anything not running here):mad:

Thanks!

2. Nonstop

Nonstop
    from CA

Running a kit on my Dodge, and I love it! Awesome upgrade and great kit!

3. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

A few of my bestfriends have his kits on their cars and they love em

4. okiewelder

okiewelder
    from central Ok

I have a 65 v8 falcon and have been looking here for a granada for over a year. I have been looking at other conversions now. I have heard good things about the Scarbird conversions

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Did one on a 61 Olds. Decent price, excellent kit! Best parts were great instructions, and a parts list that even included part numbers (from several manufacturers) and descriptions (year & make)for ALL the necessary little parts...banjo bolts, bearings, rotors, calipers, brake hose, everything!
    Highly recommended!

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I have been running my '62 Falcon wagon with ScareBird's kit on it for almost a year now and about 10,000 miles and it is flat awesome! it was also cheaper than fully rebuilding the stock, worthless drum brakes. Just make sure you follow the dirrictions on master cylinder replacement and get a Maverick disc/drum unit and all will be well.

7. tazareno

tazareno

I run their conversion on my Pontiac,I love it. Well made brackets,ease of installation,and readily available parts.Been runnin this setup 3 years no problems.(Knock on wood)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!