Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bo Huff Rockabilly Weekend...not Bo Huff?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deadgearhead, Aug 21, 2013.

1. :D Ha....too funny!

2. dan31

dan31

Bo huff builds some really cool customs and I thinks its wrong for someone else to capitalize on his work.I was just having some fun with my dippity doo comment,wasnt trying to piss any one off.Dan31 out.

3. Post Apocalyptic Kustoms

Post Apocalyptic Kustoms
    BANNED
    from Outside

Agreed, Bo Huff goes way back just like Gene Winfield or any of those other guys but never got the recognition until a few years ago. probably because up until that point he was busy building cars instead of stupid bat-mobile movie bullshit like some of the other more famous guys.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Better not ask how many times a month they change the oil in their hair then that would really burn their biscuits. How much Brilycreem I went though in my younger years isn't open for discussion though.

5. verde742

verde742

Bob Huffman will be at the Unique Tin Weekend in Longview, Wash. all weekend. He's chopped and sectioned a few along the way,
    Also has Multiple Myoloma Cancer, just like Bo Huff

6. :D:D:p

7. poprockcrusher

poprockcrusher

8. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Amazing how a good informative post turns into name calling, and off topic comments here, once again.

9. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

amodel25...

You and a few others are right on-target. Bo is a good guy, has a big heart, builds cool cars. If you didn't catch-it yet, here's a Link about his newest kustom, and his take on his health today:http://www.legends.thewwbc.net /gpage189.html

He has his own yearly show coming up in November in Riverside, Calif....it's a shame the promoter tried to use his name for this event.

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

10. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

The guy is putting on shows, building rides ,going to shows . More than what alot of others are doing.. And he is pretty ill.. Got to respect a man like that,

11. Just like old times!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. deadgearhead

deadgearhead
    from Washington

This thread can be closed or whatnot since it's now old news. Garbage like this is probably the last thing on ol' Bo's mind these days anyway.

13. Car Fox

Car Fox

I'am really not that pissed I had other plans for that weekend , funny thing Bo and I have the same Manager

14. japar

japar
    from Seekonk Ma

Old Skool Rodzzz readers are gonna be pissed
    7; My subscription just ran out and I didn't renew

15. 6, mine ran out too!

It is sad when someone does a life of work and the respect is lacking, I have never met this man and have read very little about him either. But his passion for old cars is enough

With that said, his company used a 50s NAPA logo with his shop name in it 1 month in the previous mentioned magazine and the legal team at NAPA threatened legal action to cease and desist or face a very large lawsuit. They demanded all T shirts and other media be destroyed at once and they would forgive the infraction.

So it turns out all make mistakes....... :D

16. HRM

HRM

A buddy and I met him several years ago on the salt. We stood around and listened to a few stories he had and shared a couple shots of whiskey with him. That was good times!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!