Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ass Waxing

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Road Kill PU, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I will probably have to buy Denise ice cream again this year. Got the 6 banger super tuned and ready to turn some really fast times (perspective). Got my clutch leg all strengthened up, my gas leg in shape and my heart rate taken care of. Can it get any better.
    Later,
    Dick

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

:D Once again Daper Dick got his ass waxed by a girl at the HAMB Drags:D

and once again I had the opportunity, while racing Dick, to wave at the crowd on the way down the track.;)

3. masters9661

masters9661

Win loose or draw.............you guys surely did look good doing it!!!

4. chromeazone

chromeazone

WHEW! I was worried this was a S.F. Castro District hook up thread.
    (Slang changes with the times, no doubt! )

"Don't forget the louvers!"

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks bud!

Say, are you the dude with the 17 year old son and the Dad from New Mexico by chance?

6. masters9661

masters9661

I sure am "that guy"

7. This has to be one of the coolest families out there. Plus they run the crap out of their cars. And Phillip is a senior in high school and has a 57 Chevy of his own and just got a 56 Lincoln sedan. I had a ball with them at the hotel on Friday.
    Later,
    Dick

8. I forgot to say that there were three generations of them there.
    Later,
    Dick

9. Model T1

Model T1

This was funny! You guys are really into the highstakes racing. It's all about havin fun.............. and supposedly winning? Sound like everyone there was a winner!

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

OMG, did your son tell you that I met him in the hotel elevator on Sunday morning and had a conversation with him and I figured out that he was your son. I then told him I also met his Dad and Grandpa separately at the Dragstrip and we talked about him. Small, small world.

11. O.K., where is an ice cream joint close to you, Denise? I am trying my best to get ice cream to you. I hate not paying off on a big wager like that. I found a place that ships ice cream, but so far no luck in getting a response from them.
    Later,
    Dick

12. masters9661

masters9661

He did tell me that you guys met in the elevator and then told me that you had visited with Dad out at the track. We thought it was interesting that we had all met separately.

Phillip is Philroy on the hamb if you want to look him up. He has a good thread on his own 57 Chevy and the restoration work he did on it.

Hopefully you and Dick will keep the rivalry going next year too!!! I think he secretly likes having his ass waxed and then spanked by a girl. Lol

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Why don't we just go for ice cream next year on Friday night, your treat of course, BEFORE I wax your ass again on Saturday.:D

:D I agree:D
    Will look up Phillip's threads, thanks

14. ryno

ryno

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

WOW, thanks! Maybe we can get a group together to head there...or at least me and Dick :D

16. I am going to try to get over there for a trial run.
    Later,
    Dick

17. johnfreeman

johnfreeman
    from Central NC

Just in CASE you need it? :)