Register now to get rid of these ads!

Relix Riot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncledirty616, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

I had a great time at the show. It was refreshing to go to a car show that wasn't full of shitbox rat rods. The Relix car club did a nice job of organizing it and sorting out the cars that didn't fit in the show.

The Gilmore museum is worth a trip in itself. It took us most of the day just to go through the buildings. It is amazing the cars they have there with no ropes around anything!

I will definitely be back. It is probably my favorite traditional hot rod show now that the pileup is gone.

2. cmarcus

cmarcus

Loved your car man! Beautiful work! Glad you got the pic. :) Just wish I would have remembered my REAL camera.

3. silent rick

silent rick

we had a good time. this show is about to explode in popularity.

4. T-DeWitt

T-DeWitt

Yup It was another awesome show!!I had alot of fun rippin around the track Friday night.This is a show I wont ever miss.

5. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

6. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

FlyinBrian's old Diamond T was relegated to the corral for street rods due to the modern rims n tires.
    It's still a bitchin' piece McCool.

Great tunes fri night & all day Saturday.

The day ended with a laid back bbq courtesy of the lads from PA.

SinglefingerSpeedShop.com

Attached Files:

7. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

LOL, I got to park with the cool kids after the show was "over", so it's all good! No worries, I know the wheels don't fit the "traditional" thing, but, who hot rods a Diamond T, anyway? :D

Thanks for posting the pictures of my gal, and our friends Donnell and Angie. The best looking ones weren't in th pinup contest!

Cheers,

Brian

8. turbochick

turbochick

Thanks a lot... :p

9. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Hey now, I have to give my wife (in the apron) some props! ;) You were smoking hot, it's a fact.

Brian

10. turbochick

turbochick

I was kidding, of course. :D There were many smoking hot ladies there!

11. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Thanks for the mention. Memorable quotes from the show:

"Your Cadillac smells like old people!", Larry F., walking by the (reeking of mothballs) '63 Caddy.

"What do you got in that thing?!", one of the guys from Kokomo, after watching a couple of hot laps my buddy Crafty B and I made around the oval int he Diamond T.

"I think I pooped, just a little, that time.", Jake M. after a near death experience in Chad F.'s go cart.

"I got clothes in my backpack, in case I have a accident.", Ben B's little girl, while we walked our dog. Maybe Jake should have a backpack with clean shorts for the next go-kart hot lap!

Brian

12. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

The show was great ...

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!