Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody from idaho??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yetiskustoms, Jun 19, 2013.

1. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

I may be relocating to the Boise/Caldwell area and was wondering what the traditional car scene is there if any. I have it pretty good now, and this potential move scares me a little. Thanks all!:confused:

2. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

That cool there huh??

3. Come on, give em a little time to respond - they're out growing the Potatos

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  4. 54EARL

54EARL
    from Idaho
    1. A-D Truckers

It is actually the growing season. I can't speak for that area, but se Idaho does pretty good.

5. Dave L

Dave L
    from Idaho

I am in Caldwell, there are a few clubs around and a few smaller park shows, Northwest motorfest is just around the corner, but there will be a lot of street rods. Let me know if i can help in any way.

6. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Thanks guys, feeling better

7. studeynut

studeynut

Go to the "United Street Rods of Idaho" web site to see a calendar of events in Idaho and surrounding areas, a lot in the Boise area.

8. pinman 39

pinman 39

I live in Boise pm me .Glad to help.

9. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

I'm just across the Oregon border in Ontario . There are lots of car nuts of all kinds here. Shows that bring 300 cars are not uncommon. The cruise Idaho group is on their run now and I think there is like 160 cars. So come on over. Jack

10. mlbkk

mlbkk

Caldwell also lots of cool iron & people lived here for 6 years and yet to see a POTATO patch pm me and I will give you the low down ML

11. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Feeling much better guys. Im 6 mo-a yr out, but time will fly. I like where I am in central oregon, but look forward to new adventures

12. L7

L7

www.youtube.com/watch?v=20snpwimb3k

Just a video I really like based out of Idaho. I have seen Matt Whitlock on the HAMB before - If you should run into him I would think he would have an Idea about the car scene since he has a hotrod shop. - L7

13. rudetoad57

rudetoad57

I'm in North Idaho....and theres a show within driveing distance every weekend here from May threw September..

14. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

nobody's from Idaho. It's government conspiracy like area 51. it's on the map but it doesn't exist :D:D:D

and if you claim otherwise you're part of the conspiracy

15. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

great short video. i like that.

16. pinman 39

pinman 39

We like it that way .

17. best2923

best2923
    from north Id

n. idaho but not sure whats up down south. Lewiston Idaho has an awsome show called lewiston hot august nites.

18. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

How are the classic car registration and laws towards them in Idaho? Are there better areas to live around Caldwell? Was looking in nampa area.

19. unit8

unit8
    from Idaho

I just moved to Idaho. Went to a pretty good car show in Rexburg last weekend. Im trying to find some hotrod guys out there myself. I want to get a start on my coupe project trying to save up some money, but would really like to meet some more hotrod guys in the area! Im living in the Driggs area.

20. snaptwo

snaptwo

I'd like to be as a few trips up there showed me some great people. We went with the "Winged Express " AA/FA to make some expo runs at Nitefire and were treated like kings. Check out Firebird Raceway. The New family runs it like clockwork. Seems like a family friendly area.

21. Skam213

Skam213

Idaho Rules..... lots of car guys here.....not many of my f
    buddies EVER go online, unless they can't find a rare part, most of 'em spend all thier time building... welcome!

22. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

well its official, I got a house in NE Nampa. I will be moving stuff over there over the next month. I hope to meet some new friends and get into the ID car circle. thanks guys

23. Idaho/Dave

Idaho/Dave
    from Idaho

Lewiston ,Idaho , welcome

24. We've got a place up the St. Joe river about an hour from coeur d'alane in north Idaho.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!