Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B Drags Video Wanted??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deuced Up!, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I really hate to ask but I am wondering if anyone has action photos or video of the Orange "Pulp Friction" - 1931 Ford Sedan from the GC/S class at MOKAN this weekend.

This was our first time to participate. In round one my Dad (technologically challenged) took my smart phone and shot starting line photos from what looks like the track entrance. Round 2 he went down track to shoot video. He got a nice shot of the grass around the 1000 foot mark. Round 3 (the best run of the day against a killer white Vette with Blown 396 in it) he shot his thumb the entire pass. And finally in Round 4 he forgot to push the record button.

Any help we be greatly appreciated. And next year does anyone have an 8 year old I could borrow for a few rounds?....LOL!

It was a BLAST! Thanks to all that make the H.A.M.B. Drags possible!

Attached Files:

2. Video with engine sounds, not someone else's idea of good music.

3. crazy wheel

crazy wheel
    from Missouri

I wasn't able to get any videos, glitch with my camera.
    I have this one of when you were staging, sorry its all I got.

[​IMG]

4. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is great! I really appreciate it. It was a blast...can't wait till next year!

5. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's really funny (although not to Dad)! Both passes you hear the old car just rapped out on the bottom end and just goes screaming by him but nothing but grass and thumb prints!

6. crazy wheel

crazy wheel
    from Missouri

LOL, I took a few pictures of the grass and my shoes also, I had no idea that I did that until I got home and was looking at them.
    Nice car! I want to get a better look at the vinyl wrap, I never noticed that it wasn't paint