Register now to get rid of these ads!

~~~Alliance Auction at the HAMB Drags~~~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blacktopbuddha, May 16, 2013.

1. Alright, found something more in the mountain of donations.

JeffreyJames sent over some American made tee shirts and shop towels from his Sugar City Speed Shop.

http://www.sugarcityspeedshop.com/

[​IMG]

2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I'll be dragging something along to donate. If you like 'Ducati' bikes, you will like this HUGE print. Also, I might be able to watch the tent for an hour to let you walk around. See you at the 'host hotel' Friday night?

Chris

3. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I'll bring this C E split bones kit to donate.

Attached Files:

4. Rusty

Rusty

Man that was a killer auction

5. Mad Mark

Mad Mark

I ended up scoring the Duc poster sodbuster. I have a later model 900 SSCR, but a friend of mine is a huge Ducati nut. His dad sold Ducati & about everything else brit or euro except BMW, it's going in their garage probably. Everybody did a great job on the auction - internet high fives for all you hambers!

6. Much appreciated.

7. 3kross

3kross
    Alliance Vendor
    from Adrian, MO

I was glad to see the auction have a good turn out and real happy to be part of it, I'm glad my hairpins are going to a good home! Can't wait for next year.

8. tlowe

tlowe

Bill,
    Great job! My boys had a blast with the auction. You were one busy guy. Hats off to you. Tom

9. bigken

bigken

THANKS BILL............great seeing you again.

10. I'll post another thread tomorrow (I hope). My computer took a dump and can only get HAMB on my phone right now. I need to do some proper thanking of folks.