Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gene Winfield Talks About Coming To St. Louis !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

[​IMG]

GENE WINFIELD COMES TO ST. LOUIS ! Legendary customizer GENE WINFIELD will be making a rare appearance in St. Louis on August 17th, 2013 !

Gene & I talked about his St. Louis visit during our recent Interview Session at the 33rd Annual KKOA Leadsled Spectacular in Salina last week.

It turned out to be a long session about many of Gene's projects, but here's a brief part of that Session with Gene talking about his St. Louis visit at the "GEARHEAD INVASION" !!

Simply Click-On-Here to listen to Gene and get more info about the time & place !

OH, and don't forget...I'll be there too and I really want to meet all of my H.A.M.B. friends in the Area that visit us on the Hall Of Fame Legends Site ! AND, again, thanks to all the wonderful Hambers I met in Salina...it was great meeting you in-person! Be sure to stop by and say "Hello" at the St. Louis Show !

2. Can't wait! See ya there Jonnie.

3. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

This will be a really great "meet & greet" for ALL concerned !

That's why I wanted to get Gene talking about the Event...he is just w-a-y cool, and is excited about being in St. Louis...along with our old friend Kurt McCormick ! http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage188.html

See you there !

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

4. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Looking for something to do after The Gearhead Invasion? Fret not, I will be screening my new film "This is Long Beach" (hosted by Clean Cut Creations (950 Des Peres Ave., Webster Groves, MO).

Show starts at 7:00pm. Please join the even page below and share it with your friends! See you there!

https://www.facebook.com/<wbr>events/152884968247731

[​IMG]

5. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL:

I RECOVERED A PART OF MY INTERVIEW WITH GENE, ABOUT HIS RUNNING AT BONNEVILLE THIS YEAR, THAT I THOUGHT HAD BEEN "EATEN BY MY COMP" !

SO, THIS THREAD SHOULD ACTUALLY READ: "GENE WINFIELD...RUNNING FROM BONNEVILLE TO ST. LOUIS IN 2013 !"
    [​IMG]

It's pure "Winfield" all the way, so Click-On-The Link and check-it-out !
    http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage188.html

Thanks ! Enjoy !!

6. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

7. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

I hope he's not judging any car shows!

8. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

If you were there you know the Gearhead Invasion for 2013 was a FANTASTIC Show...and Gene truly "WoWed The Crowd" !

The "little demonstration/seminar" he talks about in the Interview turned-out to be about TWO HOURS of non-stop Winfield Info & Teaching Lessons ! If you missed that alone, you REALLY missed it !

His Bonneville run in "The Thing" was a bit depressing for him: The Record in that Class is 140mph...Gene hit 139 !

Thanks for all the great compliments about the HOFL Site and this Interview, as well as all the rest ! Another great story from Gene next month !