Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from las vegas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LussierBuiltCustoms, Aug 13, 2013.

1. LussierBuiltCustoms

LussierBuiltCustoms

The name is Franklin! Typical kid that grew up learning from a bunch of old timers, especially my grandfather. I picked up my first welding torch at 14 and have played with it off and on ever since, but have definitely gotten serious about welding and metal work in the last year. I like to work hard at everything I do and take pride in the skills I have learned and really push to learn more from any source I can, which I guess is why I am here, to learn.

I found a complete 1935 Chevy Pick up while working one weekend... it was in complete pieces and the old man told me it was a '35 Ford and when I returned with a trailer it ended up being a clear titled, 2 owner, Chevy. I was ecstatic beings how my father and I are big bow-tie guys. This is my first frame up build from start to finish and its been exciting thus far. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks for reading! Can't wait to meet all of you!

2. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Awesome find, good luck with the project,,Welcome to the HAMB.........from South Ga.

3. jw johnston

jw johnston

Welcome I'm also in Vegas and so metal work for a living.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. LussierBuiltCustoms

LussierBuiltCustoms

Thank you both of you!

JW, where do you work here in Vegas

5. hello from up north in st. george utah

6. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Mineral Wells Texas and good luck on your project

7. welcome to the board ....

8. LussierBuiltCustoms

LussierBuiltCustoms

9. Welcome from Kansas City, great find! Document it so you can share pics with us!